Eurotherm 3/4" Thermostatic Cartridge 18.30.147
Product 18.30.147, Model TX2
This world-class, high-flow thermostatic cartridge dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain the set water temperature. It also prevents very hot water to avoid scalding your skin.
Eurotherm invented the thermostatic cartridge in 1945. The Eurotherm brand of thermostatic valves have been in use worldwide for over 75 years.
- World class thermostatic cartridge by Eurotherm of France (since 1945)
- Solid brass construction
- Engineered to deliver the highest flow rate in the industry
- Two built-in check valves.
- This Bi-Metallic thermostatic cartridge has the fastest response time: plus or minus 1 second and 1°F. (The distance between the shower head and the valve determines how quickly a temperature change is felt.)
- Thermostatic cartridge with brass cover plate and integrated check valves
- Two cover screws
Shop with Confidence
- Free shipping
- No sales tax except in California
- This is a premium quality product covered by our warranty
- Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days.
3/4" Thermostatic Reverse Cartridge
(used when hot and cold water inlet lines are reversed)
- Thermostatic Extension Set