Faucet and Shower System Refinishing
Sigma faucets and shower systems are made of solid brass that is precisely-machined and then coated with the finest American metal coatings and finishes, and hand-polished to perfection.
After many years of use, the original beauty, luster, and performance of your faucet or shower set can be marred by wear and tear and mineral deposits.
Working directly with the manufacturer, we can refinish your faucet or shower set to restore its original beauty.
Our skilled factory craftsmen perform the following services to restore the beauty of your faucet or shower set:
- Thoroughly clean your faucet or shower set.
- Re-coat, polish, and restore the metal finish.
Depending on the condition of your faucet or shower system, the cost to refinish your faucet or shower set is less than half the retail price of buying a new one.
Once we receive your existing faucet or shower set, it takes us 2-3 weeks to refinish your existing faucet or shower set.
How the Refinishing Program Works
- Email us several photographs of your existing Sigma faucet or shower set to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will review the condition of your faucet or shower set and reply back with a cost and time estimate, and payment and shipping instructions.
- Send us all the components of your existing faucet and shower system, thoroughly wrapped in protective padding.
- Our skilled factory craftsmen perform the refinishing listed above.
- We ship your refinished faucet or shower set back to you.
We warranty the metal finish of your refinished faucet or shower set like a new product.
Sending Your Faucet or Shower System to Us
🔥 HOT TIP If you reside in San Diego County, we can refer you to a local, independent, experienced, competent technician who, for a fee, will remove your existing shower system and deliver it to the factory. After the faucet or shower system is refinished, he will deliver it and re-install it in your home.
- Have your plumber carefully uninstall and delicately disassemble your entire faucet and shower system into its main components. Avoid damaging or making dents in any components during un-installation and disassembly.
- Thoroughly wrap each component in bubble wrap or other thick protective packing material.
- Pack the wrapped components into a sturdy box with plenty of padding, and ensure that the components are not in direct contact, to avoid damaging the parts in transit.
We recommend that you insure your faucet or shower system components up to the value of a new one, to cover damage that may result in transit.
We are not responsible for dings and dents or other damage that may result when you ship your shower components to us. Be sure to fully pad each component so none of the components get dinged, dented, bent, or otherwise damaged when you ship them to us.
Dings, dents, and bends in components will remain, unless you additionally pay for replacing such damaged components with new components.
We reserve the right to increase our price quote to refinish your faucet or shower system components, once we receive them and are able to inspect them in person — especially if the components arrive with dents, dings, and bends.
We will then provide instructions on how and where to ship your shower system to our factory near San Diego, California.