Eurotherm 1" Thermostatic Valve 18.30.072
A thermostatic valve dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain the set water temperature. It also prevents very hot water to avoid scalding your skin.
- World class thermostatic cartridge by Eurotherm of France (since 1947)
- Solid brass construction
- Engineered to deliver the highest flow rate on the market
- High water flow: up to 32 gallons per minute at a water pressure of 65 pounds per square inch. Lower water flow with restriction: up to 20 gallons per minute at a water pressure of 65 pounds per square inch. The bottom plug exists to flush a shower system for winterizing a summer home that is expected to be vacant through the cold winter season.
- Single exit (single exit only; no bottom exit), bottom plug is supplied.
Shop with Confidence
- Free shipping
- No sales tax, except in California
- This is a premium quality product covered by our warranty
- Usually ships in 1 to 7 business days.